Welcome to the City of Redmond's E-Track Portal
The E-Track system significantly improves our processes by integrating
the following functions: permitting, inspections, business licensing, citizen
request, land use planning and project review. This now offers 24-hour access
to these services via the E-Track Portal.
Building Permits Online Scheduling
The Building Department is excited to offer an online appointment scheduling pilot program. Please visit our online booking website to book your appointment or use the button below to choose your appointment time. Please send any feedback related to the online scheduling pilot program to Jozanne Moe.
Without registering, you can use the Portal to:
With a registered login, you can use the Portal to:
- Search for permits by address or by permit type
- Search for plan case by address or by plan case type
- Access information pertaining to your permits, plan cases and business
- View invoices and fees due
- Submit inspection requests
- Cancel inspection requests
- Review your Business License status
- Submit concerns to City staff per a
predetermined topics list
- Find quick links to other useful or related sites
Ready to Begin?