Welcome to the City of Redmond's E-Track Portal
The E-Track system significantly improves our processes by integrating the following functions: permitting, inspections, business licensing, citizen
request, land use planning and project review. It also enables 24-hour access to these services.
We now offer online payments for registered users.
Payment Process Tips:
- You must be a registered user on the E-Track Portal and attached to the permit or application.
- Automatic email notifications will be generated when invoices are ready to be paid. Instructions will be given on these emails.
- Accept only Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Once paid, you will receive further notification on how to download your approved plans, permit, or next steps.
- If desired, in-person payment can still be made at Redmond City Hall Development Services Center between 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, excluding City observed holidays to pay for and pick up your permit.
- For general questions please contact the department listed on the automatically generated notification emails.
- How to Locate and Pay Invoices Online (PDF format)
Building Permits Online Scheduling
The Building Department is excited to offer an online appointment scheduling pilot program. Please visit our online booking website to book your appointment or use the button below to choose your appointment time. Send any questions to PermitTech@Redmond.gov or call 425-556-2473.
Without registering, you can use the Portal to:
With a registered login, you can use the Portal to:
- Search for permits by address or by permit type
- Search for plan case by address or by plan case type
- Access information pertaining to your permits, plan cases and business
- View invoices and fees due
- Submit inspection requests
- Cancel inspection requests
- Review your Business License status
- Submit concerns to City staff per a
predetermined topics list
- Find quick links to other useful or related sites
Ready to Begin?